The difference between right and left societies
I have a very simplistic view on right and left governments and societies:
LEFT leaning : The government tells the people what to do.
RIGHT leaning : The people tell the government what to do.
I exclude "far left" and "far right" - somewhat different things
The recent comments from Jim Chalmers opposing the One Nation proposal to let people divert some of their super into their pay packets.Chalmers (in typical left leaning attitude) says no and that the proposal is against the long term interests of the workers. One Nation says that people should have a choice.
'nuff said.
LEFT leaning : The government tells the people what to do.
RIGHT leaning : The people tell the government what to do.
I exclude "far left" and "far right" - somewhat different things
The recent comments from Jim Chalmers opposing the One Nation proposal to let people divert some of their super into their pay packets.Chalmers (in typical left leaning attitude) says no and that the proposal is against the long term interests of the workers. One Nation says that people should have a choice.
'nuff said.
Comments